Saturday, January 06, 2007

Fashionably Disturbing...

Introducing...the Handsome Horelica Brothers...


Ok, so when i pulled into the driveway at the East Bernard residence, my brother came out to greet me. I haven't seen him since April. He comes out sportin' a blazer over a simple t-shirt, jeans, and chucks (converse). I find this disturbing in a weird way. I am wearing the same ensemble: Blazer over a t-shirt, jeans, and chucks (same color even).

The weirdness continued later that day when I noticed that we were sitting the exact same way. We're not twins...not even close. But somehow we use this telepathic force to do much to the same things. Before i bought my first guitar, he had been wanting to take guitar lessons...and we never talked about that. Another bizarre instance was when Brandon started getting painting supplies so that he could paint. He didn't know that i had done some painting myself already.

I guess i never really paid attention to the weirdness of our similarities, but i guess that's what brothers do? I miss my brother. I'm glad i got to see him and my beautiful sister-in-law. I should really go see them more often. In fact, I think i'll make a trip to San Antonio in the near future so that i can spend some time with them. And when baseball season rolls around, i'll have them come down here for a few Astros' games. Perhaps, we can also catch some hockey...perhaps when the Aeros play the Rampage?

Christmas was good this year -- as it is every year. I got a few gift cards which have already been spent in my head. I got a few new ties and shirts, and some new slacks. I also got a 137 piece mechanics tool set...which will definitely come in handy.

Brothers being brothers...


Well, i should turn in...be on the lookout for pictures of me and my brother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is proof that the Horelica boys aren't twins. Brandon is taller, and hairier about the face. But the fashion style is very, ahhhh, cute. Did mommy dress you two for a Christmas picture ;p