Saturday, February 03, 2007

One Week and Counting...

Well, one more week to go until Finding Reason will have a 2 song debut. Today was a quick rehearsal to make sure that we are still go on the songs. Final dress rehearsal will be wednesday night with LTS members present to critique us. That will give us a few days to work through any issues. The excitement builds. I got my haircut this past week and the coloring will be next week. I have the rockstar attire ready to go...now i just need to poslish the songs and make sure that i don't screw up too badly. Well, what ever happens, I plan on having fun...

Following the show, we'll be putting up pictures of the show on our website. I believe there will also be video of the performance. I'm sure we'll be boring, as we'll be concentrating on the music. But we've got to start somewhere. So, stay tuned for the after show comments and pictures...

Rock on...

No comments: