Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Finding Reason Rehearsals

Tonight Finding Reason had our first "full band" rehearsal. We are borrowing Less Than Serious' drummer for our pseudo gig in February. The rehearsal went rather well...a bit better than i thought it would. You were right, Erin. We played through the 3 songs that we plan on performing. Of course they were all rough the first time through. But the next few times through they started to come around. A lot of work is still needed (mostly on my part), but i'm confident that we can get at least one song done. So, I'll be doing a lot practicing over the next few weeks to make sure that i'm ready.

On another note, House in HD is awesome.

On yet another note, I'd like to wish my best friend, Nick Pinson, a happy belated birthday. His birthday was on Sunday. I hope to see him this weekend as he treks across the country from Virginia to Nevada. Another exciting weekend to look forward to!

Stay tuned for Finding Reason Rehearsal progress...
Rock on...

No comments: