Monday, January 01, 2007

Welcome to 2007!!

I want to wish everyone a very happy new year! I wish you the best of luck in '07!
Usually this is where i would do a quick recap on the previous year...but i'm not doing that this year.

Last night i spent a quiet evening watching Cars with my Godson. I hadn't seen that movie yet and it was a pretty good little show. I enjoyed it.

I also played Santa Claus to the Green's. Since Melissa was in Moscow for the mission, Christmas was going to have to wait...I must say that i envy the carefree imagination of a little child. Sometime i wish i could have that again...

I think it is safe to say that Josh has won the first annual "blog posting contest." His reward is knowing that he is the reigning champion for at least 365 days. Good job Josh.

2007 is going to be a year full of new things for me. Stay tuned right here on HorelicaNet to find out what happens in 2007.

Happy New Year Everyone...and Happy Birthday Melissa!

No comments: