Monday, January 15, 2007

Weather, shopping, and bonsai...

1) Bundle up...it's gonna be cold the next few days. We're in store for possible icy conditions. Be careful out there. According to the Horelica weather station it is 36 degrees F and falling. It's been raining for the better part of the day. It most likely won't be that cold here, but there could be some ice forming out there. I'll probably go to work tomorrow, but i'll make a decision tomorrow morning.

2) Today, I took advantage of the day off and did a little shopping. I bought a few more painting supplies so that I could do some experimenting. I have a few ideas that i'd like to try, but didn't have the right tools to do the job. Now, i just need to find the time to do some painting. I also bought some high quality headphones for our upcoming February gig. These headphones will be my monitors so that i can hear what i need to hear... Having these headphones will mean that we won't have to lug around hundreds of pounds of amps and speakers. And when i'm not using these headphones for gigs, i can use them with the iPod.

3) I am now the proud owner of a bonsai tree. I have always liked these cute little trees...again, my fondness for Japanese decor. Mom and Dad picked up this tree for me. Now, i need to do my best not to kill it. I will get some pictures out there when i get the camera charged and ready.

No comments: