Sunday, January 14, 2007

Return of Saturday Football and Surprises

I bring you this post from East Bernard. My internet has been down the last few days and it is really frustrating when you want to get some information and you can't get to it.
Yesterday, was my first time at Saturday football for 2007. I must say that I am not as sore as i thought i would be today. It was a lot of fun though. We just need more people to play...those short, narrow fields can be a pain.

Surprises are only surprises when the person you are trying surprise knows nothing of the planned surprise. Melissa Green is relentless when it comes to surprises and gathering information on said surprises. Some how Melissa found out about the party we had planned for her...although i don't know all the details, but she previously thought we were throwing her a party on the 20th, but in reality it was last night. I think the word on the street is that she found out...oh well, it was an interesting party nonetheless...Stay tuned to Parris Perceptions for the party pictures...

And as far as surprises go, i plan on showing up at my best bud's parent's house this afternoon. I don't know if he knows i plan on making an appearance, but i'd like to think he doesn't. I should have a few pictures to post following my visit with my very good friend...assuming that i have internet.

Oh by the way, Texas weather is about to surprise you. When i left the house this morning it was a balmy 72 degrees F outside. By the time i got to EB, it was a chilly 48 degrees F. I expect it to only get colder throughout the next few days...with the potential for ice...

Stay warm....

No comments: