Sunday, January 28, 2007

Crawfish, Birthday, and Fireworks

And today, all three of these things are related. For Ben's Birthday today, his girlfriend Jennifer had a crawfish boil for him. Again, some members from two great bands (Finding Reason and LTS) were in attendance. While I have tried crawfish, they just aren't my thing. I do like the other items that are placed in the brew, corn on the cob, potatoes, carrots, and sausage. So, i filled up on some good food and enjoyed the good times. Then it was time for some birthday cake. As day grew to night, it was time for a few left over fireworks.
Before the fireworks though, Finding Reason had a bonding moment by shucking 30 lbs of crawfish. Greg purchased too many crawfish and not everyone showed up (the reason you should be true to your RSVP). Well, anyway...it was a good time.
Well, I am exhausted...it's been a very busy weekend. I need time to recoup. Too bad i have to go work in the morning.
I honestly don't know when i'll have a weekend to myself. It seems i have something planned for every weekend...

No comments: