HOLY CRAP!!! That would be awesome!!!
I didn't make this up...check it out here
Well, if this comes to fruition, i might be buying season tickets...maybe...but it would be nice to have an NHL team in town.
But for now, the Aeros are my hockey team. Speaking of that...anyone want to go watch some Aeros Hockey?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes, I'd love to go see some hockey. After last time when the parking attentant helped us to "move" cars out of the way to get out of the parking lot, I'm not driving. :)
Blasphemer! The Penguins shall not leave Pittsburgh!
Todd
I'd loved to go see some hockey..I've never been to an Aeros and have been wanting to go for several years..plus it would be great to go with someone who has gone before............email me!!!!!
Ramon
A lot of good the Penguins are doing YOU in Pittsburgh when YOUR in Houston! You should be happy they are coming to join you in Houston!
Post a Comment