Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Waiting...

Right now i sit with my eyes struggling to stay focused on the tv. I'm awaiting the launch of Discovery. I was up at 4am trying to get some sort of sleep shifting in. If Discovery launches, then i will try to prepare mentally to the long road ahead, 12 or so days of work starting at 3:30am. Uggh. At least we'll be busy...perhaps too busy to notice that we should be asleep when we're not. Our bodies will remember though. I have to wait another 2 hours to determine what my near future holds.

On another note, Petey's repairs were a success further than i could imagine. Not only is the shifting secured, but the repair has made the shifting more precise which has had a noticable affect on performance. I can make quicker, more precise shifts, for smoother acceleration and drive. I'm pleased with my $3 fix. Petey is enjoyable to drive again, like when new...however, i'm still looking for that new car to come at the end of this year or the beginning of next year (my guess is, it'll be next year...just because there are only 4 days left in this year when the vehicle will be released for sale.

No comments: