Sunday, October 21, 2007

Around the Bend

Brandon and Jessica recently took a trip to Texas's Big Bend National Park. Here are a few pictures from their trip. (Brandon, i bet you are wondering how i got these pictures...hope you don't mind me posting them?)



Jessica relaxin' at the camp site.




Brandon on the top of the worl... er, Texas.






The private one-room nylon chalet.



I think if you put a saddle on this guy, you could ride him around...

5 comments:

Joshua said...

That spider is awesome! Unfortunately after that picture has been published it is certain that I'll never get to go to Big Bend...unless we tell Lisa that picture was taken in a zoo...that's the story I'm sticking with!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know big bend was so perdy. I want to go there too.

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

I've been trying to get a trip there before we got rid of the camper. I'm not interested in tent camping in hot weather. Someday, we'll make it there. The drive will be hard.

Joshua said...

I'm not interested in camping in hot weather period.

Joshua said...

Going to the bend would be awesome though!