Thursday, October 25, 2007

Beautiful Wall Art

And here are my beauties. Displayed in the proper way when not hugging me... I told you that i had a surprise post...this is it. Not what you were expecting, huh? That's why it was a surprise... ha ha.

But really, just a few more things for the studio and she'll be done. I still have 2 other guitars floating about the house, but when i tried to hang those, they just didn't sit right...so i may have to come up with another solution for those...or i could just leave those in their stands.

I was a bit hesitant to drive dry wall anchors into my newly painted walls...for if i screwed that up, it would be a rather noticeable mess. Luckily, things worked out and i gathered the courage to drive those into the wall. The guitars are secure...away from direct sunlight, heat, and cold...they rest comfortably, and are pleasing to the eye.









Sorry the pictures turned out so crappy...i didn't have time to polish them up. So for now they'll have to do.

BTW, i typed up this post sitting on my new comfy love seat, listening to some groovy tunes in the studio. Nice and relaxing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks really nice! I want a guitar to hang on my wall too.

Anonymous said...

todd it looks amazing!!!!!!!!! i hope its exactly to your liking?????