Now, keep in mind that this wall is not finished. Paint wise it is done, i still need to add the wall decorations. I haven't acquired those just yet, but i'm still searching. And frankly, the pictures don't do it justice. Gonna have to see this room in person...when it's completely finished.
As you can see i did a little re-arranging. Some of the re-arranging you can't see is that i re-arranged the all the wires. Moving the CPU from the left to the right made for a mess of wires...i hate wires. But i'm much happier with the new arrangement. I'm also considering moving everything about 3" to the left to center that whole set up on that wall.
If you were to zoom in to the computer screen, you'd see that i'm working on the newest Finding Reason tune. Well, i'm not making any changes to the music, i'm just trying to learn the sequencing and such. I really like this new song. I hope you do too...
Stay tuned...
Rock On!
1 comment:
looks great. i have always wanted a house with a red room!!!!! someday i will..... anyhoo,so glad youare getting it done,i know how badly you have wanted to.
Post a Comment