Seriously? Why does Sonic have a drive-through? My brother, sis-in-law, and I contemplated this very question while we sat at the outdoor picnic area of East Bernard's new Sonic. You really don't get your food faster do you? If you decide to park, you still get your food in your car. So, i think i have an answer...Sonic has a drive-through for the reverse-challenged. Those that are afraid of R go through the drive through at Sonic.
And who rocks your face off?? Sonic Radio...that's who! (This was heard at the sonic...i wonder if that channel is on satellite radio?
Really, the weather is really nice in the evenings. It was enjoyable to sit outside and not be bothered by bugs or humidity.
Petey Update: BTW, PeTey is the name of my cruiser...I know, not very original...I figured i'd give it a name before i got rid of it. So, Petey had the radiator cooling fan replaced and the overheating issues have gone away. However, the tech uncovered some other issues that may require attention. In the eyes of the tech, it almost requires immediate attention. Money-hungry basters... Anyway, he's not completely out of his mind, the issue at had would leave me stranded. Now, i turn the evil eye toward Chrysler for making a part so cheaply that it isn't even servicable...you have to buy the entire component if this piece breaks. I was kinda bummed when the auto shop told me this and then gave me the estimate of nearly $500 to fix the problem. Well, in my wallowing in self pity, i did some research on the internet. Some other PT owner encountered the same problem...but designed his own fix for around $3. Yep that's three dollars. In fact, i think his fix is probably how the thing should've been designed in the first place. Once i have a little time, i'm going to employ the fix and then i'll post the results. What should i buy with the $497 i'm going to save?
And on another subject, i'm excited. This post comes to you from my parents house. While you may think that's not unusual, you've posted from there before...you'd be right. However, i was able to link up with a wireless network. No, EB is not WiFi...that i know of. But this wireless link is much faster than that darned old phone line. Let's just say, the neighbors are nice around here...probably too nice.
Tonight we had 'show and tell' night. Mom dug out all of the artwork that me and my brother did over the years. Some of it's pretty good...i kinda remember doing some of it. I just wish i could remember the book that i used to make that one drawing from...it was an awesome book.
I have run out of things to say...other than, hello to melissa wallace...she's working one of the worst shifts in all of flight controller land...i know she frequents this blog from time to time...wake up...the sun will rise soon enough. :)
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I LOVEEEEEEE SONIC!!!!! in high school i lived on cherry dr. pepper,my friends would tell you it probably still runs through my veins.
as for the car sorry its still being a pain,i hope the $3.00 fix does the trick for PeTey.
sounds like your weekend of memories with family has been fun,when i moved out on my own i had fun with boxes of memories too,old toys mostly,more than half now reside at my sisters with my wonderful niece and nephew,(i am sure my sister just loves me for that) anyhoo,hope you are having an amazing weekend,just droppin by to read your latest thoughts.your blogs always bring a much needed smile to my face.
If you go through the drive though you don't have to tip the roller skate lady.
Your supposed to tip her?? oooppsss
Honestly, you don't tip the rollerskate lady! She makes full pay, not tip pay. No different than McDonalds I say
-R
It has a place on the ticket for tip if you pay by credit card. I've heard of people tipping but they obviously have too much money on their hands. By the way, fast food is bad for you.
I agree with Josh, fast food is bad. A culture difference here in the south is that tipping is rare. I love that! Food is usually overpriced anyway.
I guess I need to make a trip to see my bro and check out the new Sonic. I agree, fast food is bad!!!
There is now a Sonic in E.B. I'll be damned...maybe that town is growing.
Ramon
Post a Comment