Monday, October 08, 2007

Discover Card a Callin'...

I'm sure by the end of the day, i'm going to receive a call from Discover Card Services. Why you ask? Well, i don't use that card all that often, and usually for small purchases. Today, i made large purchases.



I just couldn't make it another 3 or 4 months on my old tires. So, i had to buy the cruiser new sneakers today. Luckily i had today off and i could spare the time to wait while they were installed.



Directly from the tire store, i made voyage to IKEA to see if they had what i wanted for the studio. Good news is yes, they did have what i wanted...and it is so comfortable. This particular item had to be ordered and will arrive (at the store) in 2-3 weeks. The bad news, i need to figure out how to transport it. I refuse to pay their ridiculous shipping charges. I think the package will be just a bit too large for the cruiser.

Weekend Update:

Saturday Night i spent in EB with mom and dad, since we were going to a family reunion in Austin on Sunday. Seeing family is a good thing. It was a nice distraction from the usual grind.

So, some of you have already seen my new frames that i bought a few weeks ago. I just realized that i haven't posted any pictures of the new specs. So, take a good close look Luke, it's just me ... Uncle Todd. No need to run away...



And on a final note, I'm not dating anyone. Some of you have been asking who kelly is. She is a friend, and the wife of a good high school buddy of mine. She just likes my blogs. Don't you??!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

guilty as charged,LOL.todd you have been a great friend and your blogs do crack me up,love the frames on you,good choice!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Damn that looks like a comfy couch!