Seriously, how does it know? How does your car know when you are about to sell it? Inevitably, the car knows, and then makes your life that much more complicated. Right now the Cruiser is getting a new cooling fan installed (which involves a lot more than i thought a cooling fan replacement would need). This was the culprit behind my recent spouts of overheating. I figured it was better to spend some money now, instead of spending a lot of money later. I hate to invest money into something that wont' be around much longer.
Oh well, i'll just dip into my Infiniti down payment fund to pay for it all. I hate to do that, but it's better than paying for a whole new engine.
Ughh...the little annoyances in life...what's your 'favorite'?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
cars can be sooo great can't they????? sorry its being a pain.
i think the most annnoying thing that happens to me alot,is misplacing something,like an earring that I really wanna wear,or an item I can't wait to use,then I go out and buy a new one only to find the one I lost????? i blame my friend james when stuff like that happens,he passed away a while back,but always hid peoples stuff when he was alive,so i would like to think he still messes with me sometimes.....yes,i know i am strange like that.........
The most annoying thing for me is watching all the motocycles buzz by while I'm sitting on a parked bus that's waiting for passengers. Although the I candy is usually pretty good on the bus so I guess It's not so bad after all.
Post a Comment