Finally, after years and years of trying and giving up, i can now see (sometimes) the images buried in those
magic eye 3D pictures. Cory brought in some magic eye 3D books. I took a look at them, but just couldn't see them. Cory found a picture that was pretty easy to see, and i took a look at it for a bit and there it was...the image. I FINALLY saw it. But i see the images backwards...everyone else sees the images pop out of the page. All the images i saw went into the page. Erin saw the images the same way i did...so i didn't feel like a complete weirdo.
I can see this one...can you?
1 comment:
Nope... never have been able to see them. I thought being overly tired might actually help, but I guess not. Perhaps after I've had some sleep I'll look again.
Post a Comment