Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Sloganize...

While checking my myspace account, i ran across one those fun little websites: http://www.thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi

This website will "sloganize" your name or any word for that matter. My first attempt at the sloganizer produced "Have a Break. Have a Todd." I like it.

Here are a few other attempts:
"Todd Not Included"
"Discover The Todd Difference"
"Todd -- Australian for Beer"
"Todd Unscripted"
"You Deserve a Todd Today"

Ok, that's enough.

What is your slogan?

4 comments:

Joshua said...

"All you need is a Josh and a dream!"

Anonymous said...

Not a fan of the sloganizer...

First try resulted in "I Wish I Were An Ed Weiner."

follow ups included "Don't forget the Ed, Mum" and "Gives a Meal Ed-Appeal."

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

"Every kiss begins with Rob"

That's one to remember!

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

"Naughty, but Melissa"

"All Melissa, all the time"