Well, i slept a little later than i thought i would...but not by much. I rolled out of bed around 8:30am. I lounged around for a bit, then i thought i'd start my day. Finally got the oil changed in the cruiser. Did a little online shopping. Took a nap. Finally picked up my guitars and played through Finding Reason's set list (wow...i was super rusty.) kinda frustrating...now if i can just get into a normal practice routine. Mowed the backyard. Filled out that stupid form to get my new badge (that thing is a pain). Scheduled an eye exam. Well, that is about all i did today. I still have a lot of things i'd like to do, but that'll have to wait for another day.
Here is a group photo of the Orbit 2 team sportin' our newly applied tattoos.
There might be a few more pictures from the mission going around. If i find any more, i'll post them here.
Endeavour is scheduled to land tomorrow morning, thus bringing a close to the STS118/13A.1 Mission.
No comments:
Post a Comment