Today was the first game of the new season of Gilruth flag football. Yes, we played in the horrible houston heat. The MudDogs didn't win. The other team didn't beat us, we beat ourselves. We played a really good game up until the last two minutes of the game. I think we did okay for not playing for several months. I must say that my muscles ache. i'm glad we're starting up again, i was beginning to feel like a fat slob...and i'm sure the docs will tell me i'm fat at my physical later this month. The docs on site are on a different scale than the rest of civilization. I think they are still using charts from the 60s.
Tomorrow evening, Endeavour should be on an 8 minute ride into orbit for an 11-14 day mission. All systems are go and the weather looks promising.
For those of you that have NASA TV, you might catch a glimpse of me on TV...anywhere from 9:30am to midnight.
Try to stay cool! What did the doc tell you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment