Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Worst On Call Weekend Ever

I just got through working a 13 hour shift. I was called in again. This time was due to one of the controllers ending up in the ER overnight. As far as i know, he's okay. I was able to get almost 6 hours of sleep before having to go in. Unfortunately, i woke up with a sore throat. This didn't make the day any better.

Again, unfortunately, i will be working console this week. I'm nearing burnout. Luckily i do get some freedom from console after this week. I did find some time where i could take a trip to San Antonio. Just need to firm that up with my brother.

Well, I'm going to turn in early, so i can rest up. I've got a long week ahead of me...and i need to get better.

How was your weekend?

No comments: