Monday, August 06, 2007

As Expected...

...it was a hectic day. With the launch of Space Shuttle Endeavour later this week, much work needed to be done today to get prepared. Luckily i had some help. Thanks Lisa. Thanks Jeff. I still have a lot of work to do tomorrow too. Not all of the information that i need was ready for me. Hopefully tomorrow everything will be at my disposal and i can get everything done.

So far there are no show stoppers for wednesday's launch attempt. The Phoenix mission is no longer in the way and the vehicle seems to be doing well. The only thing to be worried about is weather. Forecasters predict a 70% chance that the weather will be go for launch. I sure hope so. I'm not a fan of planning and re-planning and then re-planning again.

Today was the hottest day of the year here in the Houston area. The thermometer reached 97 degrees. Luckily i was indoors for most of today. Tomorrow i won't be so lucky, as another season of Gilruth Flag Football starts. But i'm glad to be getting some exercise again...

No comments: