This morning Endeavour undocked from the ISS. Today was also my last day on console for about a week. This last shift marked the end of the ISS's involvement in the STS 118/13A.1 Mission. I must say it was great mission. Thanks to all those that helped me in this mission. I couldn't have done it without your support. Of course, the celebration will start once Endeavour safely lands on Tuesday.
I hope to get some things done tomorrow as I'm taking the day off. Things that have been put on hold while i prepare and execute this mission. It'll take me some time to get everything done, so i may take a few days to get it done.
Time to call it a night...no alarms for me in the morning...how long will i sleep? Probably not beyond 8am...uggh...stupid internal alarm clock...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment