Tonight's theme on Scrubs was "Everything happens for a reason." I heard this quite a few times during my ordeal and never really gave it much thought until tonight. I began to ask myself, does everything happen for a reason? Perhaps! Of course not! or Absolutely! I don't think there is an easy way to answer that question...perhaps it is just rhetorical. I thought about the following phrase: "I never would've ______ if _______." Fill in the blanks...i know you can. This phrase is so repeatable it nearly answers the question with a resounding yes! And because it is so repeatable, it's got to be more than a coincidence. One event that leads to another...and this leads to yet another, and so on... Would the outcome be the same if things were different in the middle...or the beginning? Who knows...there are many routes to get from point A to point B. Obviously the path would be altered in that it is more or less enjoyable, painful, exciting, (insert any adjective here). Just something to think about...
I don't think about the past much anymore...there is no point...you can't change it. You can learn from it though. Although it takes some more time to learn than others. Yeah, i've learned some things. I have changed.
I'm just going to roll with the punches...whatever happens, happens.
So, do you believe everything happens for a reason?
____________________________________________________________________________
Next topic:
Sadly, Texas A&M lost to Memphis tonight and was ousted from the NCAA tournament. I think that A&M lost the game...as opposed to Memphis winning. A&M was not very good tonight and was capable of winning it...but everything happens for a reason...hehehe (sorry, couldn't resist)
Next topic:
So, i decided to listen to the mp3 of the ISS crew wishing me happy birthday today. And it turns out that i do have the entire transmission. For some strange reason, when i listened to it from home, i only got the first 15 or 20 seconds of it. I plan to post the mp3 to the blog here in the next few days. I just need to turn on the desktop and find my passwords to my other website and upload it there. I can then link the mp3 for your listening pleasure. It may take me a few days to get there though...the desktop is mighty slow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Topic 1 - Sliding Doors
Topic 2 - That's too bad, great season thought.
Topic 3 - Another option is that you could use Window's Movie Maker to make a video using the audio of your conversation put to still pictures of you and the crew. Then uplink it to youtube.
Post a Comment