The weekend caught up with me and i slept right through my alarm this morning. That doesn't happen too often with me. Luckily i didn't have any meetings to attend this morning. I was only about an hour later than normal...so it wasn't terrible. Tomorrow is full of meetings so, i better not be late.
I finally bought some art today. I bought a Monet and a Seurat to go along with my Picaso. Too bad they aren't the real deal...Now, i've got to pay the big bucks to get those prints framed and matted. You'll have to come over to see which prints i picked out...
I am also thinking i need a new set of sunglasses. I like my Spys that i have now, and i'll probably look at purchasing another set of Spys. I have two different sunglasses that i'm looking at...Silver Shadow and Lacrosse. So, which one looks like me? I know, you'd need to see them on my mug to make an informed decision, but give it a shot. Of course i'm particular about the way that glasses fit on my face. I'd have to try these on to see how they feel before making a purchase.
Tonight's rockstar practice yielded some unexpected results. My typical routine is to play through the two hits and move on to devils and then work on finding something new. Tonight's new tunes coming from the guitar were too happy to be Finding Reason. The guys will probably laugh at me when i present them the new material, but there is at least some new material. I expect it will quickly be dismissed.
Tomorrow is the first day of Spring...Enjoy the new season...
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lacrosse. For sure. The other ones... yeah. No. :)
I agree, definitely the Lacrosse!
Post a Comment