Saturday, March 03, 2007

Wonderful Weather

Today was absolutely a gorgeous day! I took advantage and spent most of the day outside. It was another good day for football. No one got injured and all had fun. The post football grub run was to Freebirds. Sorry, Erin, but Chipolte cannot beat Freebirds. It was so damn delicious today. I'll reserve Chipolte for my pulled pork needs.

Following Freebirds it was straight to Rockstar practice. We need to hit the lotto or stumble upon some money. We need our own studio. It's such a pain to drag all the equipment to and fro and set it up, tear it down, blah, blah, blah. If we had our own studio, we could just show up and go to work...

Well, the weather distracted us from our practice. We ran through our two crowd pleasers and then wandered outside for a bit. Ok, we did try to work on some new material and it started to go somewhere, then it died and went nowhere. Then we wandered outside. We started talking about what we need to do and how we need to get there and such. It was a nice talk. We attempted to go back in and work on some yet unfinished music. The "driving" song is a lot further along than i remembered. The driving song was an old piece of work that was put aside to complete further along works. I think the driving song is nearing completion...there are some lyrics that need to be written, but the overall structure is complete. I guess i'll get to work on this one...

Now, that the sun has gone down, i think i'll just sit here and relax and watch a movie.
Enjoy your Saturday night.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

Pulled pork...yummy! In less than two week's I'll get the real stuff!

Erin said...

Bah! You need your tastebuds checked. Freebirds has NOTHING on Chipotle!!

Joshua said...

Hey can't we all get along! I like both!