Friday, March 09, 2007
Not Much to Report
Well, there isn't much to report tonight. Was a fairly stressful week at work, but i think i got everything sorted out. Had a few drinks after work with friends. Came home and did a little rockstar practice. I've been concentrating on "blue devils," since that is quite difficult for me to pick up right now...It's getting better, but no where near ready for public display. But i am getting a little more comfortable with pieces of it. I've also been trying to work on new music...i have a few things in mind, but nothing solid. Finding Reason will be looking for a full time drummer soon, and we have put forth another goal...to do another "show" by the end of the summer. I hesitate to write that, but i suppose it makes the goal something more real. I grow tired now...I guess i had more to report than i originally thought...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment