Today my parents came into town to take me out to eat as a celebration for my birthday. We went to Texas Roadhouse and we enjoyed the most delicious ribs. All i could think was: Tasty, Tasty Murder! Man, those ribs were great! And for dessert, my mom made me probably my most favorite dessert...dirt pudding...or this time, dirt pie. Lots of cream cheese and butter and whipped cream and vanilla pudding. Yummy...and oh, so, very fattening. As if i care...
Here's a recipe for those that don't know what i'm talking about.
I also test drove my parents new Hyundai Santa Fe. It was actually a lot of fun. I think it pushed my "buy a new vehicle want" to the top of the priority list.
On another note, the NCAA tournament bracket has been set...and Texas A&M is the 3rd seed in the south region. I'm somewhat impressed...i hope they move on. Some had predicted that they'd make it to the final four. I don't know about that but we'll see. Here is the bracket.
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look for the #1 seed in the East to go all the way! :)
GO UNC!
If UNC & Texas win their first two games then they will meet in the East regional! Go UNC!
Post a Comment