Tuesday, March 27, 2007

10 Things...

Here is a list of 10 things that you may, or may not, know about me. I got this idea from Lisa on her myspace page. I brought it here to this blog for all my non-myspace peoples.

I am possibly incriminating myself on some of these, but i believe the statute of limitations has passed, so i should be in the clear.

Enjoy.

1. I have two middle names. My full name is Todd Shane Anthony Horelica. If you are ever upset with me, just use the Todd Shane Anthony bit and i'll know you are upset with me.

2. I have a freckle on the retina of one of my eyes.

3. When i was 3 or 4, my parents took me fishing. I caught a crab and called it a squirrel.

4. I always tie my straw wrappers in a knot. It's my calling card.

5. I made money in college by selling my body...plasma to be exact. Twice a week...$35 cash. Easy money...

6. I was once a little league baseball coach. We won exactly one game.

7. The longest i've ever held my breath was 3 minutes 55 seconds. That was back in my lifeguard days.

8. I started flying airplanes two weeks after getting my driver's license.

9. I once patched a hole (that i created) in my parent's living room wall with dental wax. That patch remains in place still to this day. It's a great story, i'll tell you sometime.

10. In high school, 4 buddies and I were pulled over, no intercepted, by a fire truck and a law enforcement officer from the Texas Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms. Another great story...

1 comment:

Mike said...

I sold plasma too! I have a scar to prove it... Couldn't beat the free money. Just think of all the beer 35 bucks can buy!