Tonight, the Mauldins (Jeff and Lauri) and Erin and I went to the Comedy Showcase. It was another one of those free-ticket-birthday-deals. Tonight's...er, last night's headliner was Billy D. Washington. I must say, he was pretty damn funny. There were three openers this night and 2 of the 3 were pretty funny. And for the life of me, i can't remember their names...my short-term memory must be going. But, i think all had a great time...i know i did.
After the comedy show, Erin and I hit the Fox and the Hound to have a few more drinks...since the night was still young. Some of her crew met us there and we shot darts (is that the right terminology? shot? or is it just played darts?) for a an hour or so.
Pretty good evening if I do say so myself...
I'm sorry that you other guys couldn't make the show...it was a good one!
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment