Sunday, February 25, 2007

Horelica House of Music #16 (The "M" edition)

A couple of weeks ago after the birthday show, Erin and I were talking about this next band. I realized that I didn't have any of this band and decided this would be a good opportunity to give iTunes a go. After a few short minutes I had the following album.



Megadeth was one of the big metal/hair bands from the late great 80s/90s. One of the guitarists from Megadeth (from the 2000-2002 timeframe) is now a guitarist with the Trans Siberian Orchestra!

This next artist has been the center of many controversies and well is just plain strange. Despite his disturbing appearance and disturbing views, the music can be quite good. This was another iTunes purchase.



That concludes the "M" edition of Horelica House of Music. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Despite his disturbing appearance and disturbing views, the music can be quite good.


Did I just see you write that? I always assumed you hated MM.

Just checking..u know I wear glasses. Ha ha.

Ramon

Anonymous said...

What happened to Muse? They're a great band from across the pond and the sond "Knights of Sidonia" rules.