...when you've been involved in 2 or more accidents in the same vehicle. Today on my way home from work and accident got into me...i say, an accident got into me, cause it wasn't my fault. Oh yeah, I'm okay. And the cruiser is okay too. In fact, the Civic that hit me had more damage than i did. Although I'll take the cruiser in so that any internal damage can be examined by the professionals. And the cruiser is so dirty that it's really hard to even see the damage. In fact, i'll waste more time taking in the cruiser and going thru the hassle of getting this all sorted out than it is probably worth it. Oh well...i'll jump thru some more hoops.
The first accident that got into me was several years ago on Christmas Eve. That claim process went smoothly. Hopefully this one will go as smooth.
So, that brings me to the opening line...i think it's time to trade in. Although, I need to wait for a certain personal matter to come to completion (which is progressing nicely). After that, i'll start getting serious about a new vehicle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Any ideas on what vehicle you'll be getting?
Whatever it is, it should at least have 300 HP!
I think the Nissan Murano is still number 1. But i'll be thinking about other options...for S&Gs!
Post a Comment