Congratulations to the Indianapolis Colts for winning Super Bowl XLI (that's 41 for the Roman Numeral challenged). Neither team was spectacular...it was more of which team sucked less as opposed to which team was better than the other. As previously predicted, Peyton did throw an interception, but that didn't stop the Colts from winning. Perhaps the weather conditions (rain, rain, and more rain) in Miami contributed to the poor performance. There were, I believe, 9 turnovers in the game. I'm glad that Tony Dungy and Peyton Manning got their Super Bowl victory. But frankly, Manning and company were somewhat lucky throughout the season. Well...until next season...
Oh, and the Super Bowl commercials were still pretty mediocre. I think they were just a little better than last year, but not much. I think the "rock, paper, scissors" commercial was the best. What was your favorite of the subpar lot of commercials?
Now, I'll turn my eye to NASCAR and then baseball. I'll catch a hockey game or two as well. But first it is on to some rockstar practice...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The best commercial was the Blockbuster commercial with the Mouse. There were about 8 or so other good ones.I liked all the Coca Cola commericals. The "fan" directed commericals were lame.
Ramon
Post a Comment