So, Ben was able to take the little riff that i came up with yesterday and add to it. I haven't heard the work he's done, but he told me that it's developing. Well, wouldn't you know it, i wasn't able to replicate tonight what i came up with yesterday. Perhaps it was a good thing that i wrote it down...now, i'll have to learn something i came up with...go figure.
On the flip side i'm getting super confortable with "delusion" and "love-hate." I don't think i'll have any issues playing those two songs live again. "Blue Devils" is still a thorn in my side...it is such a demanding song...i suppose i'll keep at it...and it'll become easy over time. I hope.
In addition to writing more material, we are hoping to get "love-hate" and "blue devils" recorded with the final mix. Then we can release those songs to the "general" public. Some of you out there have been lucky enough to hear the "rough" drafts of those songs. Consider yourselves special!
With love, rock on!
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment