Ahhhh....tonight was the final dress rehearsal. We hooked up the wireless monitoring systems and went to town. Well, the mix in my earbuds was horrible. I couldn't hear anyone but me. And i didn't like what i heard. A few adjustments and things were better. I'm told that when we go live with the PA system and real drums that i'll be able to hear what i need to. I sure hope so...cause it was a struggle to know where everyone was at the certain times. I hope we will get a chance to do some sound checks with the monitoring system and the PA hooked up.
Well, i got the new guitar in today. I am not sure i'm gonna play it at the show, but i've been playing it all night and it sounds pretty good! It's gonna sound much better when i change out the pickups and tweak the sounds on the Vox box. The more i play it the more comfortable am i with it. I'll bring it to the show and we'll see what happens.
Anyway...rockstar practice here at the house was very good. I was really getting into it and i wasn't making too many mistakes. So, i'm hopeful that the show will be good. No, wait, great!
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dude, that's a sweet looking guitar! You guys are going to sound great, I'm sure.
-R
I agree, that guitar is bad A looking.
Are you guys going to be recording your live preformance?
I wish you the best of luck, you guys are going to do awesome! Let me know how it goes.
black is a badass guitar color, just like Mustangs and Tacomas
Thanks.
Yes, i've been told there will be a video of the performance. I'm sure there will be pictures as well. Not sure if we're recording it for a live track, but it's possible.
You can bet that the video performace will make it to the Finding Reason myspace site. So, stay tuned here for the embarrassing footage.
It was great! Good job Todd!
Post a Comment