Saturday, February 17, 2007

Absolutely Gorgeous Weather

Today was an absolute joy to be outside doing things. This morning was a little chilly, but not terribly so for being about 37 degrees overnight. Saturday morning football lasted for better than two hours and was a good workout. No one limped away with any injuries...even josh.

Following football was supposed to be a little rockstar practice, but for Greg it didn't turn out to be a free-from-injury-day. He got smacked in the jaw at soccer this morning and ended up at the hospital for x-rays. Turns out nothing was fractured and he has some issues closing his mouth all the way, but we cancelled rockstar practice due to his large headache. But that was fine with me...i was able to take a little nap to catch up on some sleep.

I hope you are enjoying the wonderful weather here, and where ever you may be!

3 comments:

Joshua said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joshua said...

I'm very pleased not to be injured! I figure I won't escape being sore, however.

Anonymous said...

Just another sign that soccer is not a sport for grown men to play!

-angry gringo