Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wicked Weather!

Here in southeast texas we experienced some pretty wicked weather! Fortunately, i was in the middle of a windowless building and the only notion of bad weather was everyone walking in with this "shocked" look on their face. There were even some stories of people being pelted with hail. That made me a little concerned with my vehicle sitting outside unprotected. Oh well...it could've been worse i suppose. There were some reports of possible tornadoes. With the low hung clouds and high winds...and hail, i'm surprised i didn't see one. On my way home i was pelted with some small ice pellets...no damage done...at least from what i could tell. Also, i've been convinced that i need a vehicle with a little more ground clearance. I didn't have any major issues going through flooded streets, for i was watching the low camero in front of me make it through...but it's always a little more comforting knowing that a Murano, for instance, would not have any trouble getting me home.

Of course the wild weather cancelled football for tonight. I was a little disappointed, but i'm a fan of laziness too, so it all worked out.

Today was a very tough day on console. With two ADCOs working, for a full 8 hours, not all the work was completed. We did get a lot done though. We even uncovered a bug in one of our console tools (Sorry for creating more work for you Erin.) I sure hope tomorrow is a little more relaxing.

I need a vacation...do you need a vacation?

3 comments:

Erin said...

#1 - This weather BLOWS! I'd take snow over this BS any day!!

#2 - I can't believe you put that song on your myspace profile. Holy monkies I haven't stopped laughing!

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

I SO need a vacation...

-R

Anonymous said...

I feel like I'm in vacation everyday!