I had zero motivation today. I did nothing. The rain had a lot to do with that too. Of course, with the rain, there was no football this morning. I was okay with that. I must've been tired, for i slept till 10:30am...which is rare for me.
I was supposed to go to a crawfish boil today too...and again, with the rain, i didn't feel like going. I didn't even put in my contacts today. I, at least, picked up the acoustic guitar for a little work...
I sure wish i could've done some household chores...but it just wasn't in the cards for today. Perhaps tomorrow will be a more productive day?
Now, i'm just watching college basketball...
I hope your day was more productive than mine?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got you one up - I put in my contacts half way through the day.
Post a Comment