Tonight was a very nice and relaxing way to end the otherwise exciting weekend! It was game night at Erin, Justin, and Branelle's place. Game nite is a great way to have a good time without spending any money!
Earlier in the day i got in some rockstar practice. For some reason, i've been a little lazy on that front. But all was good as i could remember how to play the two songs in our catalog. I have been working on some new music and unfortunately it sounds too much like another band...oh, well, i'll keep working on it. And Finding Reason my be going on a "retreat" in the near future. Greg suggested we just lock ourselves in the studio for a weekend and work on music, music, music. No TV, no women, no distractions. Hopefully we can come up with some music to expand our catalog!
I started out the day by going grocery shopping (a chore i most hate...and hate even more doing it alone...you'd think i'd be used to it after 8 months) Anyway, the iPod made it a little more tolerable. But i'm stocked up on lots of food and such.
And on the NCAA front, Texas A&M has advanced to the Sweet 16. They play Memphis (#2 seed in the South). I'm not sure how that will turn out, but it should be a good game. I have a feeling A&M might pull it off. Guess we'll see...
Hopefully this week, work will be less painful than last week. I, unfortunately, have a lot to get done in one week. April 20th is not going to come soon enough. What is significant about April 20th, you ask? Well, it's the day that my Increment ends...with the crew (LA and Misha) safetly back on the Earth. I can then concentrate on 13A.1 planning.
Well, i think that is enough randomness for one night...Enjoy your week!
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How can you hate grocery shopping?! That is only about my most favorite leisure activity EVER! I wish I could devote more time to the grocery store...
i know, i'm weird!
what can i say?
Post a Comment