As progress is made on the new NASA bypass, traffic is getting worse. I need to find a new way home. Luckily I have several different routes to choose from and i will pick a new route tomorrow and give it a test run. Construction brings out all the impatient assholes. I have a feeling there will be an increase in fender benders.
Well...the oddity with this post is that Josh suggested this was one of the topics that i was going to talk about yesterday. Well, before reading his suggestions, i had decided this was going to be my topic today on the way home today. Ironic... But i'm a fan of irony so...it's a good thing.
And while we're talking about Josh's suggestions, where have all the bloggers gone? Erin, Cory, and Mike & Molly...where are you?
The Green's have recently posted and it's a nice one...a couple pictures of my Godson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Couldn't agree more on the construction. Friggin' unreal. They have the timing all effed up on the lights. It's even more frustrating sitting at the light for 5 minutes at 10:30 at night with hardly any other cars around! Regarding blogging...just not a lot to blog about, I guess!
And my newphew too! Sure wish we didn't have to go two weeks without seeing some new pics though!
Post a Comment