Tuesday, March 06, 2007

All Things Squirrel...Almost

So today at work i was entertained by the amazing acrobatic squirrel troupe. These guys were flipping and leaping and hanging. The only thing missing was a tiny squirrel sized hoop of fire! There are some short trees right outside my window and these little critters are having fun in the lovely spring weather. I even think i witnessed squirrel sex. It was either that or squirrel wrestling. Well, whatever the case, the squirrels were very entertaining. Perhaps I was easily amused due to my lack of sleep (i'll get to the reason for that in a bit.)

So, seeing the squirrels frolick in the wonderful spring weather made me think of another squirrel, Foamy. Foamy is...well, you should see for yourself. Warning: The contents of the following link may be seen as offensive to some. If you are easily offended, then don't click the link: Squirrel Songs. Ok, this link takes you to the vault. But one of my favorites is Squrrel Songs...so select that cartoon and enjoy. If you like that one, you should take some time to view the other sketches.

Ok, that is the end of "All Things Squirrel."

Last night, Less Than Serious played at Sherlock's in Clear Lake. Yes, i know, on a school night. Well, i attended the show and stayed a little too late. But i had a great time. Amazingly, i woke up before my alarm went off...on just 5 hours of sleep. I expect to get some very good sleep tonight. I hope one day Finding Reason can play to a packed crowd. Now, it's back to rockstar practice...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Squirrel Pervert!

Jena said...

I wish I had a window in my office.

Erin said...

It must be spring... You caught the squirrels and I'm pretty sure the duck dunking I witnessed in the ponds was some sort of kinkiness... :)