We all have 'em...quirks that is...we all have 'em. What is yours?
I was going to save this for the liner of Finding Reason's first album, but I suppose i can put this information out there now. I'm sure those of you that know me well have seen me do this...but perhaps didn't pay too much attention to it. One of my quirks is that i tie all my straw wrappers in a knot. I don't know why i do it, but i do. Every single one of them... Perhaps it is like my calling card.
I'm sure you will notice the next time we are out dining at a fine establishment that requires the removal of a straw wrapper...
So, what is your quirk?
Monday, October 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
One of my small ones is that b/c my contacts get dry sometimes I've developed the habit of just blinking that one eye that is dry. I've had a few people ask me why I was winking at them when was talking to them!
-R
So that's why you blink with one eye!! I've often wondered that!
I guess my quirk would be after eating a helping of chocolate I would need to chase that with a slice of cheese.
Josh, that's nasty!! So I have to make lists in my planner everyday. Even if it's just to take out the garbage...I get some sort of grand pleasure out of crossing something off a to-do list.
I'm sure I have many...but I can't think of a good one!
-M
Ok, I figured it out! I have to cut my PB&J sandwiches into 4 triangles to eat them.
-M
Jena, don't knock it until you try it! :)
mine is a bit common,i babble when i am nervous.....most people do
i talk to myself sometimes when i type too
Post a Comment