Friday, October 06, 2006

I'm TIRED...

It has been an exhausting week. I just got home about 20 minutes ago (it's 11pm now). I spent roughly 11 hours at work today...more than i wanted to. I came close to 50 hours this week and i only put in 5 hours on monday. Yes, it has been that kind of week. Most of the work comes from the fact that I'm Increment lead. We've been nurturing a not so healthy CMG and the past two days have been a little more than hectic. I've been planning several tests to conduct on the CMGs. I'm happy to report that the tests that we ran last night and today were successful and produced some data...whether it is valuable data is yet to be seen. We have more tests planned for monday. I'll probably have to go into work tomorrow or sunday to finish up the planning for the next week. The ADCO lead's work is never done...

At least it keeps me busy. No time to think about my personal life...

Tonight, the 3 founding members of Finding Reason met with a potential drummer. I'm optimistic about this guy. He's got a good personality and is very friendly. He's got a lot of experience too...but we have yet to hear/see him play. Tonight was a meet and greet of sorts. We introduced ourselves and we introduced him to our music. He went home with a few tracks that we've been working on so he can think about how to add his touch. Then in a few weeks we'll meet up again and listen to him play. He seems eager to get out and play...which is good for us...maybe that'll motivate us to finish some songs.

From work...straight to Ben's house...to Fuddrucker's. Ben, Greg, and I headed over to Fuddrucker's for a late night burger. We sat out on the patio and enjoy the very nice weather. The humidity was lower than normal and there was a nice little breeze to keep the mosquitoes away. We sat, ate, and chatted about recent happenings. It's been a while since we just sat down and talked. We talked about our fear (Greg and I ) of dating again. Although, i'm not ready for that just yet. Perhaps it's not fear but the pain of going through that stage again. We talked about money making schemes and other such nonsense.

I finally made it home...and i'm super tired. Yet, i write for you. To make things worse, i'm actually getting up early to go play football. I get to try out my new set of cleats tomorrow. I think my weekend is pretty much booked. There won't be much time for myself. I have dinner plans tomorrow night. Finding Reason might get together on Sunday...and somewhere in there I need to go to work for a few hours...

Sleep I need...sleep i must get...sleep for me...

No comments: