Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The MudDogs Meet

Well, I've taken on another extracurricular activity -- men's flag football. There is a league at work that formed and a few of us got together and formed a team. Our "captain" named us the MudDogs...not sure why, but it's cool. Perhaps I can now start talking like Bobby Boucher...
Anyway, we met tonight to go over some strategies and play a little catch.
I think we are also signed up for a co-ed flag football team. So, it looks like i'll be playing football 3 nights a week. Well, that is, as soon as i come off the disabled list. My injuries are still a little tender, but i think they are getting better. I hope to be ready for next week's football festivities...

On another note, it's been an incredibly long week for me already. I have around 22 hours put in for work so far...and there are 3 more days of work this week, with who knows how many more meetings...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

11 hour days, not fun!

Tarik said...

would you like some cheese with that whine?