Saturday, October 07, 2006

Friendly Football Frills

Today was my first day to join a coworker/friends touch football game. I had a lot of fun. I caught 1 touchdown pass and threw for 2 more. Not too shabby for my first time out. I did drop a pass in a critical situation, but that's okay. My team did lose the game, but it was still a lot of fun.

There were no serious injuries throughout the day. My 30 year old body was able to handle a few tumbles and such. I'm just sore right now. I used muscles today that i haven't used in quite a long time. So, i'm sure i'll be sore for the next few days. I really didn't experience any of my "exercise induced" asthma symptoms. I was pleased with that.

The weather was awesome this morning. A nice low of around 65 or so at the start of the game and a comfortable 78 for the end of the game. I hope the weather stays as good as it was today for the next few months.

I am still tired from the weeks activities, but today's exercise has given me a little more motivation to do some musical experimentation for Finding Reason. I find it a bit interesting...since the heather situation, i have been taking a bit better care of my body (with the exception of the first few months where i stopped eating) I have cut way back on caffeine and i am doing a lot more exercise. I'm not necessarily eating healthier, but i am doing things that i haven't done before.
Well, it's time to clean up and get something to eat...

No comments: