Wednesday, October 25, 2006

It Can't Be Done...

So, physics...and common sense...tells you that two bodies cannot occupy the same space at the same time without something catastrophic happening. Being an engineer, i decided to try this out for myself. So, after 6 hours in the emergency room, 12 stitches, and two broken ribs, i indeed learned that it can't be done. Two bodies cannot occupy the same space at the same time.

Ok, now that you are done freakin' out, i'll tell you what really happened. I did end up proving that two bodies cannot occupy the same space at the same time...but with much less carnage -- thanks Tarik. I have a black eye and a small little gash over my eyelid, a busted lip and a few other bruises. See, not as shocking as the first story...
The gash above my eye has closed nicely, but i will probably have a scar. I literally saw red after the collision. I blinked a few times and i saw a tint of red...blood had gushed from my cut and into my eye. The ref had me leave the field...i went to the bathroom and by the time i got there the bleeding had stopped. I cleaned up and ran back out on the field. I ended up scoring an extra point and the MudDogs won 21-7.

It was a sweet victory. The guys we played were really mean looking...had the plays on a wristband and were very athletic looking. Unfortunately, they weren't all that smart. Our defense kicked some ass. We played smartly and took the victory. We even gave them 7 points so that they wouldn't look so bad. It was a great time.

So, today i'm very sore. I have aches and pains in places that i didn't even know i had. Well, i have two weeks to heal. Next week we don't have a game and i'm working late. I might try playing on saturday, even though i probably shouldn't.

Anyway...i'm fine. Sore, but fine. Does anyone know the best way to get blood out of a white T-shirt? hehe

Just remember, it can't be done...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the heck happened? Did Tarik beat you up?

Anonymous said...

I recommend this for your next game:

http://tinyurl.com/y278nn

Anonymous said...

"Alright Hamilton!"


Ramon

Anonymous said...

I thought this was touch football and not HEY I WANT THE CRAP BEAT OUT OF ME FOOTBALL, GOOF.