The title of the blog is what you'll be saying once i let you in on some things that i've been doing lately.
First it started with a little weight lifting. Then i started swimming. And for crying out loud, i'm actually running now. No, not running from the police, like in my younger days, but running. I won't say running for fun...cause that would just suck the "fun" out of it.
Actually, the reason i'm doing all these things is that i get to spend time with Carla. This morning we had a 4 mile run. Four miles is the farthest i have ever run continuously. I guess i'm trying to see if i have the stamina to complete a 6.2 mile run. Next month is the Nike Human Race. Carla and Lisa have signed up for it...and today's test was to determine if i could possibly make it. I think i can...with a bit more training...i think i can make 6.2 miles.
So, yes, i have been lifting weights, swimming, and running. I'm pretty sure it's the company that keeps me going... ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh yay yay yay!
Post a Comment