This evening i spent a little time playing guitar tech. My silver beauty had a loose strap button. It's been bugging me for quite some time now. So, today, i took care of that little problem...hopefully for good.
I also performed a repair job on my garage door. One of the hinges more or less shattered the other day. I didn't want the garage door to come crashing down on Delilah, so i replaced the garage door hinge. Pretty simple repair. Although it was insanely hot in the garage.
I was hoping to get a short run in...(ugh...i bet you'd never thought you'd hear me say that...) But my garage repair took me slightly longer than i wanted.
Instead, i'm trying to catch up on laundry.
Oh, if i only had the money to pay people to do these things...perhaps one day?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment