Saturday, July 19, 2008

Horelica House of Music -- Edition 24

Wow...it's been ages since the last installment of Horelica House of Music hasn't it? I apologize for the delay. I have been having a wonderful time over the last few months. In fact, the first band listed on this post is a part of my wonderful time. As mentioned in previous posts, Al, a friend of Carla and me is in this band.



Clandestine is their name, celtic music is their game. Carla and I have seen Clandestine twice now, and hope to see them in Austin at the end of next month. If you get a chance, go see these guys, you won't be sorry. Being somewhat of a musician, i'm absolutely mesmerized with the percussion...and the bag pipes. At the last show, i bought their latest CD -- ReD. I have a feeling i'll be getting the previous CDs at the next show or two.

And on to a completely different band...



Ok, only the knowledgable would know this band based on the above graphic. I won't keep you guessing. Tool is the band, and Undertow is the album. Tool is making their second appearance on HHoM. In fact, Tool started off HHoM. I chose this one because a song off of this album is one of the next covers that Finding Reason is working on. I get to carry the guitar work on that song so i'm a little excited and a lot nervous. So far personal practice has been going well on that song, but i still have a ways to go.

At any rate, as with all the editions of Horelica House of Music, i recommend you listen to these bands. Some will like em, and some will not. Which one are you?

No comments: