Ugh...that was not fun. I miss my running partner. Right now she's on her way to Spain. In hopes of making the running a bit more tolerable, i bought the Nike + Sports band. I'm a fan of tech gadgets. I took it out for a run today. Since it was the first run with it, i though i would use the run i did today as the calibration run.
I went to a park here in Friendswood that had a marked jogging trail...2 laps = 1 mile. Easy enough. I'll just do my usual 4 mile run then take the gadget home and stick it in the laptop to download the data. Well, following the run (4 miles by the trails markings) i only went 3.65 miles according to Nike+. Hmmm...i should be able to adjust that when i get back to the house. Wrong. Evidently, my pace varied too much and that run didn't count as a calibration run. I wasn't able to update the run data that was captured. So, Nike+ thinks i only ran 3.65 miles (and maybe i did...maybe the trail is off). Perhaps tomorrow after work i'll put in a short 1/2 mile calibration run?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment