Thursday, July 17, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I know, i've been neglecting this little part of the world lately. I've been busy. I've been swimming, lifting weights, and even running. Yes, i think i'm sick in the head. I still spend time in the studio...in fact that is where this post comes to you from. I have a new girl. I don't have pictures of her yet, but when i find some free time, i'll get them posted here.

Not too much new news on the Finding Reason front. We're adding two more covers to our set list...where yours truly gets to do the guitar work. We have another original being developed with another original about to hit the practice rotation. I'm making some headway on the new material, but still have a ways to go.

I need a vacation. I think i might actually plan one here for the future.
Sorry this is so short, but i have things to do...
Hope to see you soon...

No comments: